Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single individual. You may be asked to provide your personal information whenever you are in contact with MedOClock®.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information MedOClock® may collect and how we may use it.
Types of personal information we collect:
- Information aimed at identifying the user, such as civility, name, address, etc. ;
- Information about the user’s health status and medication intake ;
- Application login information, such as email, phone number, password, etc. ;
- Any other information used for the proper functioning of the services requested by the user and related to application and its features. Below is a non-exhaustive list of such information :
- The medical follow-up ;
- The taking of medication ;
- The follow-up to the emergency room ;
- The relationship between a user and its ecosystem ;
How we use your personal information :
- We use this information in order to provide the service requested;
- We transmit the information to the instances exclusively in connection with the services requested;
- We may use this information to provide technical assistance when requested by users;
- We also use personal information to help us develop, provide and improve our products, services and content;
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms and conditions and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with MedOClock®, you may not opt out of receiving these communications;
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve and customize MedOClock® products, service offerings and customer communications.
Collection and use of non-personal information
We also collect non-personal information—data in a form that does not allow it to be directly associated with a specific individual. We may collect, use, exploit non-personal information for any purpose. Here are some examples of the non-personal information we collect and how we may use it :
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and time zone in which MedOClock® is used in order to better understand customer behaviour and improve our products and services;
- If we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Link between accounts
When you consent to share your data within the MedOClock® application, and for any data you enter into the application, MedOClock® cannot be held responsible for any misuse of that data within or outside the app that a third party to whom you have given access to your data may make of it. However, at any time, you may revoke the right to access your data from any user to whom you are linked.
- By creating this assisted account, you have his consent to use, share and manage his data. He is aware that his data will be shared to his support network within the MedOClock® application;
- MedOClock® will not be held accountable for any misuse or sharing of data by any member of its network. The assisted can make the request to delete his account and information at any time at the address: email@example.com;
- In the event of a change by the primary manager of the “assisted (service recipient)” account, the caregiver will need to obtain the agreement of the primary manager for the transfer of responsibility;
- If a biometric fingerprint other than yours is stored on this device, you should not enable this feature;
- All biometric fingerprints stored on this device will allow access to your caregivers’ records linked to your MedOClock® account;
- When you select the biometric fingerprint as your password (or PIN), you are responsible for all actions and information, whether performed by you or by someone whose biometric fingerprint is stored on this device;
- You can enter your PIN if biometric fingerprint authentication fails.
Cookies and other technologies
Third-Party sites and services
MedOClock® does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our application, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our application policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing or other purposes.
MedOClock® takes precautions—including administrative, technical, and physical measures—to protect your personal information from loss, theft, and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 17. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 17, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Our company-wide commitment to protecting your privacy
To ensure the security of your personal information, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to MedOClock® employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
For more information, you can also visit : medoclock.com
MedOClock® is an IOS and Android compatible application for a simple, efficient and safe participatory management of people in loss of autonomy.